The mercury in Melbourne has been climbing in the last 24 hours.

The mercury peaked at a whopping 10.1C (34.8F) at 8:40am on Wednesday.

But with temperatures now well below freezing, people are struggling to cope.

Here’s what you need to know about mercury.

What is mercury?

Mercury is a naturally occurring mineral found in the earth’s crust and is produced by decomposing the rock and minerals.

It is found in many minerals and is found naturally in most of the world.

When it comes to mercury, the term “mercury” refers to the form it takes, or the colour of the mineral when exposed to light.

People in Australia are advised to avoid consuming raw or undercooked food, drinking water and cooking it in an oven.

The highest concentration of mercury is found at sea level, but it is found higher in soils, and in fresh water.

It can also be found in food and in soil and in the air.

What are the health risks of mercury?

There is concern about the possible health effects of mercury exposure, particularly from the consumption of seafood, the manufacture of cosmetics and cosmetics products, and mercury-containing paint and plastics.

The World Health Organisation (WHO) recommends that people who have not yet had a mercury poisoning should not eat seafood and should avoid the consumption or use of cosmetics containing mercury.

It also recommends that adults and children who are pregnant or breastfeeding should avoid using cosmetics containing any form of mercury.

The WHO also advises that pregnant women should avoid contact with the skin of fish, including tilapia and mackerel.

What else is there to worry about?

Although there are no known symptoms associated with mercury poisoning, it can cause headaches, fever, nausea, vomiting and blurred vision.

This is usually a short-term condition and there are not any long-term health problems.

However, there are some symptoms that can be more severe.

Symptoms of mercury poisoning include: headache, dizziness, weakness, tiredness, fainting and fainter hearing.

Some people may also experience: a rash on the body such as on the face, neck, chest, arms or legs.

A rash of the face and lips.

Itching on the neck and face, chest pain, dizzy spells and blurred sight.

Other symptoms include nausea, diarrhea, fatigue, skin rash and red eyes.

It has been reported that the symptoms may start after a week of mercury ingestion.

It’s not known if the symptoms will worsen.

There are no specific symptoms that cause people to get mercury poisoning but it can be associated with other conditions.

There is no specific antidote to mercury poisoning.

What should you do if you suspect you may have mercury poisoning?

If you suspect that you may be at risk of mercury toxicity, there is no vaccine available to prevent or treat mercury poisoning or to prevent the symptoms of mercury intoxication.

You should call your doctor if you have symptoms of toxicity and if they are severe.

There have been reports of people dying from mercury poisoning from asphyxiation, asphyxia and cardiac arrest.

What about people with other medical conditions?

People with a history of chronic illness, cancer or other conditions such as stroke, heart attack, or kidney disease should also avoid the use of mercury-laden cosmetics and food.

Tags: